* Fix break time while submerged in water * Review stuff * LAYERS -> LEVELS
|3 days ago|
|.github||6 days ago|
|.idea/copyright||2 years ago|
|ap||4 weeks ago|
|api||4 weeks ago|
|bootstrap||2 weeks ago|
|common||4 weeks ago|
|core||3 days ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|.gitmodules||8 months ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||1 year ago|
|Jenkinsfile||4 weeks ago|
|LICENSE||6 months ago|
|README.md||1 month ago|
|licenseheader.txt||6 months ago|
|pom.xml||4 weeks ago|
Geyser is a bridge between Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and Minecraft: Java Edition, closing the gap from those wanting to play true cross-platform.
Geyser is an open collaboration project by CubeCraft Games.
What is Geyser?
Geyser is a proxy, bridging the gap between Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and Minecraft: Java Edition servers. The ultimate goal of this project is to allow Minecraft: Bedrock Edition users to join Minecraft: Java Edition servers as seamlessly as possible. However, due to the nature of Geyser translating packets over the network of two different games, do not expect everything to work perfectly!
Special thanks to the DragonProxy project for being a trailblazer in protocol translation and for all the team members who have joined us here!
Currently supporting Minecraft Bedrock 1.19 and Minecraft Java 1.19.0.
Take a look here for how to set up Geyser.
- Website: https://geysermc.org
- Docs: https://wiki.geysermc.org/geyser/
- Download: https://ci.geysermc.org
- Discord: https://discord.gg/geysermc
- Donate: https://opencollective.com/geysermc
- Test Server:
25565for Java and
What's Left to be Added/Fixed
- Near-perfect movement (to the point where anticheat on large servers is unlikely to ban you)
- Resource pack conversion/CustomModelData
- Some Entity Flags
- Structure block UI
What can't be fixed
There are a few things Geyser is unable to support due to various differences between Minecraft Bedrock and Java. For a list of these limitations, see the Current Limitations page.
- Clone the repo to your computer
- Install Maven
- Navigate to the Geyser root directory and run
git submodule update --init --recursive. This command downloads all the needed submodules for Geyser and is a crucial step in this process.
mvn clean installand locate to the
Any contributions are appreciated. Please feel free to reach out to us on Discord if you're interested in helping out with Geyser.