||2 months ago|
|.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE||3 months ago|
|Dictionaries||2 months ago|
|Logo||3 months ago|
|Misc||2 months ago|
|OpenUtau||2 months ago|
|OpenUtau.Core||2 months ago|
|OpenUtau.Plugin.Builtin||2 months ago|
|OpenUtau.Test||2 months ago|
|OpenUtau.Win||2 months ago|
|Unzipper||3 months ago|
|libs||2 months ago|
|.editorconfig||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||3 months ago|
|LICENSE.txt||7 years ago|
|OpenUtau.sln||2 months ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
|appveyor.py||2 months ago|
|appveyor.yml||2 months ago|
OpenUtau is an open source editing environment for UTAU community with modern user experience.
It is strongly recommend to go through a few Wiki pages before use:
How to Contribute
Tried OpenUtau and not satisfied? Don't just walk away! You could help shape it:
- Report issues on Discord or Github.
- Suggest features on Discord or Github.
- Add or update translations on Github.
Have coding skills? Don't just fork and keep it to yourself!
- Contribute fixes through Pull Requests.
- See the roadmap on Trello and discuss it on Discord.
How to Use
Fluent Navigation Using Scroll Wheel
Feature-Rich Midi Editor
Render and Playback
See Getting-Started for more!
The scope of OpenUtau includes:
- Modern user experience.
- Selected compatibility with UTAU technologies.
- OpenUtau aims to solve problems in less laborious ways, so don't expect it to replicate exact UTAU featuers.
- Extensible realtime phonetics (VCV, CVVC, Arpasing) intellegence.
- English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian and more.
- Internationalization, including UI translation and file system encoding support.
- No you don't need to change system locale to use OpenUtau.
- Smooth preview/rendering experience.
- A easy to use plugin system.
- An efficient resampling engine interface.
- Compatible with most UTAU resamplers.
- A Windows and a macOS version.
The scope of OpenUtau does not include:
- Full feature digital music workstation.
- OpenUtau does not strike for Vocaloid compatibility, other than limited features.