|689a34d113||1 year ago|
|.github/workflows||1 year ago|
|content_scripts||1 year ago|
|images||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||1 year ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|TODO.md||1 year ago|
|background.js||1 year ago|
|manifest.json||1 year ago|
|popup.css||1 year ago|
|popup.html||2 years ago|
|popup.js||1 year ago|
another duolingo cheat tool
Autolingo is an extension that completes Duolingo lessons so you don't have to.
This currently only supports Chromium-based browsers (Chrome, Brave, Edge).
How to Install?
- Download the extension from here.
- Open the "Manage Extensions" page on your browser and turn on "Developer Mode"
- Drag and drop
AutolingoExtension.zipinto the "Manage Extensions" page.
How do i Use This?
- Open the Extension and Toggle it.
- Click "Solve & Skip" to solve the current question and press continue, "Solve" to solve it but stay on the question so you can see the answer or "Autocomplete" to autocomplete the entire lesson.
- You can also click the Diamond League icon on top of the lessons to autocomplete the entire lesson or the Gold League icon to autocomplete a "Jump to level" lesson.
CTRL+ENTER to "Solve & Skip"
ALT+ENTER to "Solve"
ALT+S to "Skip without solving"
ALT+D to "Autocomplete Lesson"