@ -20,7 +20,7 @@ Feel free to ignore play protect, it's bullshit.
#### Toolchain setup
- Get apktool (due to [a bug](https://github.com/iBotPeaches/Apktool/issues/1909) present on apktool v2.3.4, I recommend using [this build](https://elixi.re/i/cq4r2zxg.jar))
- Get apktool (due to 2 bugs present in v2.3.4, you're strongly recommended to use v2.4.0)
- Get a keystore, see [here](https://stackoverflow.com/a/14994354/3286892), step 1.
- If you want Mutant Standard emoji patches, get 72x72 copies of latest version of mutant standard emojis with codepoints. I have a zip [here](https://mutant.lavatech.top/72x72.zip).
- Extract the emojis you got somewhere.
@ -46,7 +46,7 @@ To get the diff, run `diff -crB -x "dist" -x "res/raw" -x "build" CleanFolder Pa
#### Porting patches
You can use `patchport` to easily attempt to port patches.
You can use `patchport.py` to easily attempt to port patches.
It's not really intelligent and doesn't do much more than just checking if an existing patch can be applied to a given version (it also replaces relevant variables required for porting various patches), but it saves a lot of time if used carefully.